This time, the headline pretty much says it all. Roxio has just released Toast Titanium 7.1. This is the first release of the staple media burning application for the Mac. The download is almost 67MB and it includes a number of bug fixes.
Compliments of Macupdate.com, here’s a list of what’s new in Toast Titanium 7.1:
- Universal Binary
- Duplicate items are no longer created when an open folder is dragged into the Toast window for data formats.
- Previewing Apple Lossless audio files in Audio CD format no longer causes a -50 error.
- Resolves QuickTime Movie video export issues – related to the QuickTime 7.1 update.
- Resolves menu button highlight issues on Toast authored DVD-Video discs – related to the Mac OS 10.4.6 update.
- Canceling the User Authentication step during the Toast Setup Assistant no longer causes a -60007 error.
- The rename file field now moves correctly during scrolling up and down.
- The content window no longer incorrectly scrolls when no horizontal scrollbar is displayed.
- Resolves issues related to invalid characters in Mac Only, Mac & PC, and DVD-ROM UDF formats.
- Resolves issues related to Music DVDs – audio playing back too slowly and static sound with some files at higher quality settings.
- Resolves issues related to AppleScript – script was causing a -43 error.
- Media Browser now correctly parses a YesVideo DVD with still images.
- Includes an updated version of Deja Vu which preserves existing symlinks.